Ear, Nose, and Throat Surgery
ENT physicians are specially trained in the treatment of ear, nose, and throat conditions such as sinusitis, tonsillitis, and ear infections. If your head feels stuffy and clogged, or it’s painful to swallow – an ENT specialist may be able to help you feel better. Since sleep conditions are so closely related to the head, ENT doctors also treat sleep apnea and other sleeping disorders.
Our ENT Surgeons
Inell Rosario, MD
Dr. Rosario is a Minnesota ENT doctor who recently opened Andros ENT & Sleep Center in Inver Grove Heights. She specializes in treating patients with all manner of ear, nose, throat, and sleep conditions.
Joshua Yorgason, MD
Dr. Yorgason feels it is important to discover the true cause of patients’ hearing loss, and enjoys helping them find creative solutions to rehabilitate their hearing.
ENT Conditions Treated
Our ENT specialists treat numerous conditions related to the ear, nose, and throat. Some of the most common include:
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea – when a person stops breathing for short periods during sleep.
- Insomnia – the inability to fall asleep or stay asleep.
- Tonsillitis – inflammation of the tonsils.
- Sinus Infections & Sinusitis – inflammation of the sinuses.
- Swimmer’s Ear – when water gets trapped in the ear canal, leading to the development of a bacterial infection.
- Ear Infections & Otitis Media – bacterial or viral infections of the ear.
- Ear Keloids – collagen scar tissue that can form on the ear due to piercings or trauma.
- Hearing Loss & Deafness – including prescribing and fitting hearing aids.
- Skin Cancer – melanoma and nonmelanoma.
If you, or your child, are experiencing any of these conditions an ENT doctor can help diagnose your issue and plot a course for treatment.
Conditions of the ear, nose, and throat can be treated non-surgically or surgically. Oftentimes, a combination of surgical and non-surgical treatments is most helpful. Here are a few of the surgical treatments we provide for these conditions:
- Balloon Sinuplasty
Contact our Minneapolis ENT specialists today for help with your ear, nose, or throat malady. Greenway Surgery Center is conveniently located off the Greenway and Hiawatha in south Minneapolis.